Are you ready to make a difference? While all students have had their routines interrupted in the past few years, special students, along with their parents and educators, have faced uniquely complicated challenges during the pandemic. This has only heightened the need for an accessible care solution for students with learning, physical, and thinking differences.
psi has an opening for a qualified School Counselor in the Worthington area. This position is currently 35 hours per week. We are seeking a School Counselor to help serve children who have educational and developmental needs. The position is effective beginning in the 2022-2023 school year.
At psi, we are focused on providing quality and consistent services in order to create wonderful opportunities for our students. psi offers high quality, flexible and unique programs. For over 40 years, we have been the largest educational provider in the Midwest.
Your mission as a School Counselor is to deliver high-quality and dynamic counseling across educational settings. You evaluate children across grade bands in order to obtain the information necessary for planning and consultation to develop plans that help meet the functional and educational needs of each child served.
- Deliver dynamic, engaging, and enjoyable counseling sessions to our students.
- Maintain an atmosphere that is conducive to growing and learning.
- Prepare and update materials, handouts, and lesson plans based on students goals.
- Participate in staff meetings, professional development courses, and other internal or psi led meetings.
- Effectively communicate with school administrators and other staff members regarding students, site, instruction, or any issues that impact the performance of the students.
- Experience: Counseling - 1 year (required)
- License/Certification: Pupil Services License issued by ODE
- Education: Master’s degree (required)
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com and one of our recruiters will contact you. Together, we can raise the power of education!
PSI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is the philosophy, intent and commitment of PSI to adhere to a policy of equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or mental or physical disability or any other status protected by law.